Individualized Trip Planning
Trip planning is available from a growing list of online tools which provides personalized results, overcoming what can sometimes be the biggest barrier to change - information. By entering the address of the start and end of the trip your employees, clients and visitors receive:
- the six best routes, and how long the trip will take on transit at www.translink.ca
- route information and facility type for cycling at www.cyclevancouver.ubc.ca
- email address of others looking to carpool at www.ride-share.com
- details about where the nearest routes and buses are actually located by using the new mobile site m.translink.ca
- location of local amenities, including: coffee shops, drugstores, daycare and other services that can be accessed within a 5-minute cycle or a 10-minute walk by using The Neighbourhood Map.
If you would like your employees to get hands-on experience with these tools, members of the TravelSmart Team will deliver an educational session at your workplace (requires minimum guaranteed attendance). Contact us.